Ross has 14 years experience working around the globe within the health and wellness industry as a Personal Trainer and Remedial Massage Therapist. Playing Rugby was a favourite past time and he likes to vary his training approach with a mixture of resistance training, HIT intervals, and the occasional half marathon or adventure race.
Ross understands that everyone is different so he doesn’t have a 'one size fits all' approach. Ross can create a bespoke program - just for you - that will ensure you stay motivated and get the results you've always hoped for!
• General Fitness Improvement
• Personal Health Problems and Conditions
• Weight Management
• Stress Management
• Specific Event of Sports Training
• Rehabilitation Programs
• Corporate Wellness Programs
• BSc. Sport and Exercise Science (University of Strathclyde, Scotland)
• Diploma in Sport for Athlete Support Services (ACNT, Sydney)
• Diploma in Remedial Massage (ACNT, Sydney)
• Level 3 Registered Fitness Professional
• AGSHSS : Integrated Corrective Exercise (Level 1 and 2)
Jarrad has over 10 years experience as a Personal Trainer. During this time he was worked with a diverse group of clients, including sports teams and has been able to adapt his skills to a wide range of unique experiences. Jarrad’s strongest belief is that when you are healthy, you are happier and lead a better, more fulfilled life doing the things you enjoy. His ideal outcome is to avoid a short-term fix and focus on a sustainable, long-term solution. With Jarrad as your Personal Trainer, you will feel comfortable and confident knowing that you will have a positive health and fitness journey together.
• Nutrition Planning and Management
• Health and Lifestyle Coaching
• Functional Training
• Running Coaching
• Children’s Fitness
• Sports Coach
Karl has worked in the Health and Fitness Industry for over 7 years and has an extensive sports background. He played tennis and ran at a competitive level and is an avid Cross Fit Athlete. These life experiences have exposed him to innovative training techniques, programs and methods from some of the countries top strength and conditioning coaches.
Karl specialises in both strength and conditioning as well as gymnastics and movement specific methods. He trains individuals from a range of exercise backgrounds, from athletes right through to those who may be starting out on their fitness journey. Karl’s key focus is on improving an individual’s strength and preventing injury whilst improving overall strength, fitness and movement efficiency.
Karl is a true believer of “practice what you preach”. As such there is no exercise he prescribes to his clients that he has not tried himself.
• Strength and Conditioning
• Sports Specific Performance
• Mobility Protocols
Mel is an experienced and enthusiastic Personal Trainer, with over 10 years’ experience in the Fitness Industry, having worked as a Personal Trainer in both Australia and the UK.
Mel has always lived an active lifestyle and participated in competitive sports from a young age. She has represented both Australia and NSW in indoor and outdoor soccer and also trained and competed in two Olympic distance Noosa Triathlons and now enjoys Olympic weightlifting and CrossFit.
Mel has a passion for fitness and nutrition and will work with you to understand and optimise your health and fitness needs .
She will not only help you improve your health and to reach your fitness goals, but will work with you to develop an overall sense of wellbeing. Mel achieves great results for her clients through motivation and developing practical and achievable training plans.
• Strength Training
• Metabolic Conditioning for Performance, Health and Fitness
• Olympic Weight Lifting for Beginners
• Weight Loss
• Sport - specific training
• Diploma of Fitness- Specialised Trainer, Older Adults and Children's Trainer
• Certificate IV in Fitness- Personal Trainer
• Club Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach Level 1 - Australian Weightlifting Federation
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
• Australian Institute of Kettelbells Level 1
• Fundamentals of Functional Mobility Level 1
• TRX Qualified Trainer
Michael began his career as a Personal Trainer in 2006 after 15 years in Martial Arts and achieving a 1st Dan in Karate and a Black Belt in Combat Boxing.
10 years later, Michael has trained hundreds of clients, from children to 80 year olds, from clients training for sports events to people who just want to keep fit and stay active. His belief is that mobility, strength and cardio training should be combined and are the keys to a fit and pain free life.
• Functional Strength Training
• Circuit Training
• Pro Boxing Training & Techniques
• Core Stability Training
• Sport Specific Training
Sarah became a Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor in 2006 and is extremely passionate about the experience, journey and benefits of health and fitness.
Sport and training for fitness have been a part of Sarah’s life since she was very young, and she loves Boxing, Muay Thai, Circuit Style Training and playing Basketball.
Sarah’s goal is to help others to reach their full health and fitness potential, through training, goal setting, nutrition and optimal lifestyles.
• Functional Movement and Strength
• Kettlebell Training/Girevoy Sport
• Mobility, Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
• Individual and Small Group Training
• Certificates III and IV - Personal Trainer
• Bachelor of Education (Human Movement and Health Education)
• Master Functional Trainer (Australian Institute of Kettlebells)
• Master Kettlebell Instructor (Level 3, Australian Institute of Kettlebells)
• Rehab FX (Australian Institute of Kettlebells and Rehab Trainer)
• Rip:60 and TRX Trainer
• Punchfit Boxing Instructor (Level 2)
• PowerPlate Trainer (Level 2)
• Integrated Corrective Exercise (AGSHSS - Level 2)
Tom started as a Personal Trainer in London in 2000 before moving to Australia to study Martial Arts full time. Currently he continues to further his knowledge across all areas of wellness, focusing on the relationship between food, thinking, movement and how we feel. With clients he educates them on the important roles that movement, sleep, food quality and stress reduction have on overall vitality. Tom teaches practical methods that initiate valuable lifestyle changes in his clients.
His clients increase their energy and wellbeing, and also achieve weight loss, muscle gain, movement skills , sporting success , postural changes and self confidence that they never thought possible in a pain-free and healthy environment.
• CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
• CHEK Exercise Coach
• CHEK Golf Performance Specialist
• Circular Strength Training (CST) Coach
• Cert IV Master Trainer
• Diploma Fitness Training and Sports Therapy